Kanes Furniture - Bonded leather couch and love Seat

10 of 25 Kanes Furniture reviews

If you are thinking of buying anything from Kane's furniture, run, run like heck! Do not listen or believe them when the tell you about their lifetime guarantee and then try to sell you additional guarantees for more money!

I purchased $8000 of furniture from Kane's Furniture. Part of that was a couch and loveseat of bonded leather. I have owned other leather couches before, but when I questioned a Kane's representative about bonded leather, I was told how strong and durable it was and not to worry. Besides Kane's has a lifetime warranty. I do not have children and my furniture is very lightly used. Within 13 months I noticed a bubbling of the leather and it was separating from its backing. The separation is only getting worse.

When I called the store, sent photos as requested, they called me and told me that they were going to have the cushion replaced and that it would be ordered from the manufacturer. They were doing this for me as a favor because guess what? This is not covered in their lifetime guarantee! Well 9 months later I get a call from another Kane representative and she apologizes for the delay and informs me that they stopped carrying bonded leather furniture and that the defects in my couch and NOW my loveseat will only get worse. So, she proposes that I send more photos and she will try to get a buy back for me and/or credit to purchase something else.

Three weeks later I get a call and the Kane representative tells me my claim has been denied! I thought Kane's furniture was a reputable company, that they would stand behind their product. It is their responsibility to their customers and reputation. But when I see a lot of complaints about Kane's, not only on the bonded leather but other quality problems too, I know Kane's does not care about their customers, reputation and quality! DO Not BUY FROM THEM!

pS: I also purchased the UUV3 leather protection for the couch $99.00 and love seat $79.99!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 25 Kanes Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02 #1180588 Winter Park, Florida, United States

I am trying to reach out to people in the same situation as me, because I am trying to see if I can file suit against this dishonest company. Please contact me at Prestige99@aol.com to get resolution.

0 0 Reply

Mar 29 #1135898

I'm helping a Tampa Bay's 10 TV reporter on a story about customers dissatisfied with Bonded Leather furniture they bought from Kane's Furniture. The reporter would like to interview such customers about their experience - including if and what Kane's has done to honor their lifetime guarantee. If you're interested in being interviewed by this TV reporter, please contact me by email at paul@paulabercrombie.com.
Thanks,
Paul Abercrombie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.