5112 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
2.3

Our sofa was delivered beginning of May, 2019. We noticed that on the middle section, there was a hard spot.

I called the following Monday, and explained what was going on.. The lady said someone would come out.

Service man came out and took pictures,said someone from Kane's will call me.Middle of May Destiny called and said they determined it was glue from the manufacturer, and they would have to order the middle section and have it delivered.

I waited and Middle of June( one month) later, I called to see what the progress was.. I spoke to Todd, he said that the part had been ordered, I explained it was not a part, but a full middle section.. He stated that is what the notes said I asked him how long..

Then he said it would be delivered by Fed-Ex.. I said again, it is the middle section of a sofa, someone from Kanes' would have to bring it and set it up..So now we are in July and still no word.. This is getting ridiculous..I would like to know the status.

This was paid for in full..If I was making payments. I guarantee something would be done quicker.

Please let us know what is going on.

Daniel and Debbie Rhoades

E-mail--shagapita1@aol.com Cell#-407-928-9062

Product or Service Mentioned: Kanes Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Want My Sofa