I purchased a "leather" couch from Kane's Furniture and also purchased the UV3 insurance from Kane's.Within one month, little chips of leather were peeling off all around the couch, even on areas which are not sat on.

I contacted Kane's immediately. Kane's sent UV3 out to evaluate the problem and they deemed it was not an issue that would be covered under warranty. I have been contacting them for over 6 months regarding this issue... I was told by a manager that he was contacting Kane's and they would hopefully resolve the problem.

I just called yesterday to check back in and spoke to another manager who told me that this issue was caused by me...I had another leather couch for 15 years before I purchased this couch and never had any issues.

Do not purchase from Kane's.Purchase from a quality furniture company who stands behind their furniture.

Review about: Kanes Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kanes Furniture?

Comments

lbullerman
Largo, Florida, United States #1320209

I purchased a non leather, or bonded sectional which was suppose to be material that looks like leather (because I went through the other problems with leather & bonded).But after 6 months it wore where my husband sat.

He's the only one and I kept it covered unless we had company. The also said they would give me $600 for the 2 pieces (didn't have any more)to go with the sectional.

I can't buy another one for that price.Will not buy from Kane anymore.