Bought sectional power recliner living room set three years ago, started peeling this year, called Kanes and told them the problem, they offered a $700.00 credit towards new furniture, and I would have to return my 8 piece sectional back and pickup new furniture. I have been fighting cancer and definitely couldn't focus on this argument.

They have lost mine and my family's business and I will tell everyone that the quality was not there in my furniture despite the full cost paid for it, and $700.00 won't pay for a new living room set so I have to just look at it and listen to my family everytime their commercial comes on that says "QUALITY SO GOOD, ITS GUARANTEE FOR LIFE. " Maybe they were talking about us that are fighting for ours.

The furniture peels even on the pieces not sat on, on the top front. Hope Kanes does about face and start treating their customers right.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kanes furniture furniture set from Kanes Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Kanes Furniture to "should replace the whole set because of poor quality not wear or tear".

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading advertising and quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kanes Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1275661

I just got new furniture delivered from Kanes(2 couches). They gave me $1100.00 store credit so we bought 2 couches to provide seating for six people and it has 2 recliners in each sofa for a total of 4.

This time it is leather so believing for no more problems. They delivered, very professional and took the old junk away.

I am happy now . Just letting everyone know we have settled amicably.

Woodstock, Georgia, United States #1186009

I had the same problem with my power couch and love seat with in 2 years of paying 1800 for it.

I have the same issue with a couch I bought new 2 years ago. They offered me $500 on a couch that has been barely used and yet the simulated leather is peeling.

They are complete liars, I wish we could get them shut down for lying to the public so blatantly. Lifetime warranty is a key in every one of their advertisements yet they don't actually honor it.

What a bunch of scam artists. I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM KANES AGAIN!!!

to Anonymous #1093368

Online, I keep reading the same thing over and over, glad that you left a comment, more people need to keep doing this. My husband wants to take it back to their parking lot up front and attach their slogan to it.

I definitely still don't want to take them up on their store credit and have to add another bunch of money to get more of the same. Fool me once but not getting a second chance.

Everyone who comes to visit gets to see their quality of furniture since I am homebound mostly, and a lot of people are building their new homes, so i tell them to choose carefully who they buy from and of course I am haunted constantly by the commercial "QUALITY SO GOOD. IT'S GUARANTEED FOR LIFE"