Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life".Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather.

A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like. Soon after we bought the sofa, two of the recliner's mechanisms failed. One was replaced within weeks, the other one took awhile because the first part was from the "redesigned" sofa. At the same time the spring on one side failed, their answer was to put a foam cushion between the fabric and the spring, which made it lumpy.

After more complaints they replaced the spring. A year and a half later both broke again, Kanes wanted to charge us for the repair, we said no. Then the leather on the sofa started peeling off in little pieces and continues to shed with complete bald spots. The chair, started cracking and the seams started splitting.

Kanes offered to give us a $600 store credit for merchandise that retailed for $1500.

This is what you expect from furniture that is 10 years old or more.Stay away from Kanes!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kanes Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kanes Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Kanes Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kanes Furniture?

Comments

Satellite Beach, Florida, United States #1237158

Have the same problem with a leather recliner. Cracked and peeled in so many places. I'll never purchase from them again.

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1180595

Please contact Prestige99@aol.com regarding this experience. I have had the same issue and no resolve with Kane's, so I'm taking the matter into my own hands. I need to speak with others in similar situations.

Please reply