Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life".Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather.
A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like. Soon after we bought the sofa, two of the recliner's mechanisms failed. One was replaced within weeks, the other one took awhile because the first part was from the "redesigned" sofa. At the same time the spring on one side failed, their answer was to put a foam cushion between the fabric and the spring, which made it lumpy.
After more complaints they replaced the spring. A year and a half later both broke again, Kanes wanted to charge us for the repair, we said no. Then the leather on the sofa started peeling off in little pieces and continues to shed with complete bald spots. The chair, started cracking and the seams started splitting.
Kanes offered to give us a $600 store credit for merchandise that retailed for $1500.
This is what you expect from furniture that is 10 years old or more.Stay away from Kanes!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kanes Furniture Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased these couches in May 2013, from Kanes furniture in Ocala, Florida, and are are completely unsatisfied. The couches are peeling in the head rest area and along..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."