Kanes Furniture Guarantee is worthless

Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life".Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather.

A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like. Soon after we bought the sofa, two of the recliner's mechanisms failed. One was replaced within weeks, the other one took awhile because the first part was from the "redesigned" sofa. At the same time the spring on one side failed, their answer was to put a foam cushion between the fabric and the spring, which made it lumpy.

After more complaints they replaced the spring. A year and a half later both broke again, Kanes wanted to charge us for the repair, we said no. Then the leather on the sofa started peeling off in little pieces and continues to shed with complete bald spots. The chair, started cracking and the seams started splitting.

Kanes offered to give us a $600 store credit for merchandise that retailed for $1500.

This is what you expect from furniture that is 10 years old or more.Stay away from Kanes!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kanes Furniture Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #770773

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kanes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02 #1180595 Winter Park, Florida

Please contact Prestige99@aol.com regarding this experience. I have had the same issue and no resolve with Kane's, so I'm taking the matter into my own hands. I need to speak with others in similar situations.
Please reply

0 0 Reply

May 05 #1154481 Lutz, Florida

contact me is interested in lawyer, we are suing, tmarc12@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.