Kanes Furniture - Never again

17 of 25 Kanes Furniture reviews

I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's.I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality.

After only 2 years one of the 2 sofas I bought there has started "peeling". I barely use the thing and the leather is just flaking off of it. The other couch is fine. No big deal I thought, it's covered under guarantee.

Well, when I went to the store with my pictures I got a crude awakening.

Peeling is not covered under their guarantee.By comparison, I bought another sofa across the road at a cheap place that gets a lot of traffic and it still looks brand new.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #700415 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kanes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 25 Kanes Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02 #1180599 Winter Park, Florida, United States

My sectional is doing the same thing. I'm taking matters into my own hands, since Kane's is dishonest. I need names and numbers of some other people who have been ripped off by this dishonest company. Please reply to Prestige99@aol.com for help.

May 05 #1154473

if interested in lawyer information email me same thing happened to us, suing. tmarc12@yahoo.com

Mar 29 #1135899

I'm helping a Tampa Bay's 10 TV reporter on a story about customers dissatisfied with Bonded Leather furniture they bought from Kane's Furniture. The reporter would like to interview such customers about their experience - including if and what Kane's has done to honor their lifetime guarantee. If you're interested in being interviewed by this TV reporter, please contact me by email at paul@paulabercrombie.com.
Thanks,
Paul Abercrombie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kanes Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kanes Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×