I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's.I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality.
After only 2 years one of the 2 sofas I bought there has started "peeling". I barely use the thing and the leather is just flaking off of it. The other couch is fine. No big deal I thought, it's covered under guarantee.
Well, when I went to the store with my pictures I got a crude awakening.
Peeling is not covered under their guarantee.By comparison, I bought another sofa across the road at a cheap place that gets a lot of traffic and it still looks brand new.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Ordered a rod and reel to the store. Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed. I was told the order was shipped..."
- "We bought a variety pack of chips from Walmart in Palm Bay Florida on Palm Bay rd. on June 17th 2016. My daughter was eating a bag of Cheetos from..."
- "NOVA Development should be sued for FRAUD, when it continues to sell a defective product (namely: Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0) when thousands of customers have paid $10.00 apiece to talk..."