I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's.I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality.
After only 2 years one of the 2 sofas I bought there has started "peeling". I barely use the thing and the leather is just flaking off of it. The other couch is fine. No big deal I thought, it's covered under guarantee.
Well, when I went to the store with my pictures I got a crude awakening.
Peeling is not covered under their guarantee.By comparison, I bought another sofa across the road at a cheap place that gets a lot of traffic and it still looks brand new.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "We bought a variety pack of chips from Walmart in Palm Bay Florida on Palm Bay rd. on June 17th 2016. My daughter was eating a bag of Cheetos from..."
- "Ordered a rod and reel to the store. Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed. I was told the order was shipped..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."