Kanes Furniture - Never again

I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's.I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality.

After only 2 years one of the 2 sofas I bought there has started "peeling". I barely use the thing and the leather is just flaking off of it. The other couch is fine. No big deal I thought, it's covered under guarantee.

Well, when I went to the store with my pictures I got a crude awakening.

Peeling is not covered under their guarantee.By comparison, I bought another sofa across the road at a cheap place that gets a lot of traffic and it still looks brand new.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #700415 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kanes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02 #1180599 Winter Park, Florida

My sectional is doing the same thing. I'm taking matters into my own hands, since Kane's is dishonest. I need names and numbers of some other people who have been ripped off by this dishonest company. Please reply to Prestige99@aol.com for help.

May 05 #1154473

if interested in lawyer information email me same thing happened to us, suing. tmarc12@yahoo.com

Mar 29 #1135899

I'm helping a Tampa Bay's 10 TV reporter on a story about customers dissatisfied with Bonded Leather furniture they bought from Kane's Furniture. The reporter would like to interview such customers about their experience - including if and what Kane's has done to honor their lifetime guarantee. If you're interested in being interviewed by this TV reporter, please contact me by email at paul@paulabercrombie.com.
Paul Abercrombie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.