Featured Not resolved

We purchased these couches in May 2013, from Kanes furniture in Ocala, Florida, and are are completely unsatisfied.The couches are peeling in the head rest area and along the arm rest.

We have no kids or pets and are elderly. The damages to the couches does not constitute normal wear and tear. To make things worse people have not returned our calls in a timely manner, and when they did they offered a fraction of what we paid. I completely understand if the damage was our fault, but like I said it is not in the normal wear and tear areas.

We live on a very fixed income and just want the items replaced.

We have bought several items from this Kanes, and that relationship has been strained by our recent experience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kanes Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kanes Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Kanes Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kanes Furniture?

Comments

csweeney

I have the same complaint.Every day I have to hear their commercials that are totally a lie where they guarantee their furniture for life.

They don't guarantee their furniture at all. My 3 piece bonded while leather sectional is deteriorating before my eyes and I have no children or pets. They do not return my calls and tell me they are involved in a law suit because of the inferior fabrics used in the product I purchased. That is fine but what am I to do with a rotting sofa.

Arent they thinking that I tell every person that comes in my house not to shop at Kanes because this is what you get after just a year and they do not stand behind their product. Their guarantee is a sham!

And they should be ashamed.Poor business will catch up with them sooner than later.

to csweeney #1051692

I called main office every day at first they offered me 600 store credit if I give them back the love seat and the sofa I told them no way after a month of calling every day they agreed to give me a store credit of 400 and take back the damaged love seat