Kanes Furniture - Review
We purchased these couches in May 2013, from Kanes furniture in Ocala, Florida, and are are completely unsatisfied.The couches are peeling in the head rest area and along the arm rest.
We have no kids or pets and are elderly. The damages to the couches does not constitute normal wear and tear. To make things worse people have not returned our calls in a timely manner, and when they did they offered a fraction of what we paid. I completely understand if the damage was our fault, but like I said it is not in the normal wear and tear areas.
We live on a very fixed income and just want the items replaced.
We have bought several items from this Kanes, and that relationship has been strained by our recent experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."