Kanes Furniture - Review
We purchased these couches in May 2013, from Kanes furniture in Ocala, Florida, and are are completely unsatisfied.The couches are peeling in the head rest area and along the arm rest.
We have no kids or pets and are elderly. The damages to the couches does not constitute normal wear and tear. To make things worse people have not returned our calls in a timely manner, and when they did they offered a fraction of what we paid. I completely understand if the damage was our fault, but like I said it is not in the normal wear and tear areas.
We live on a very fixed income and just want the items replaced.
We have bought several items from this Kanes, and that relationship has been strained by our recent experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."