21590 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765

I bought a sectional about 2 years ago. I was reassured that it wouldn't crack or peel but unfortunately two years later that was a lie.

The salesman offered me 7 years warranty and I asked him will it cover the crack and peeling he said no however it shouldn't have that problem because it's made of polyester. When I noticed it peeling I contact the Clearwater store where I purchased it. I asked for manager she told me there's nothing they can do and offered me a name of a guy that can fix it and that I will be responsible for the cost. I'm just so puzzled because you guys so you stand behind your furniture that's false and it's a sneaky tactics to get people to buy your furniture.

Didn't get no satisfaction with your manager at the Clearwater store. I called your Pinellas Park to see if they can help me out with the problem they were useless also. The lady I spoke to tell me there's nothing she can do also. She gave me the run-around how to make a Sim pictures knowing that she couldn't do anything!

Well it might be my lost but you have lost my business and friends and family.

I really thought you guys were reputable store and I will be contacting your Regional store to let them know this it's a shame people spend big money in your store not the first time I've bought furniture but it will be my last! Very angry customer and very unsatisfied!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Kanes Furniture Cons: Totally dissatisfied, Misleading advertising, Does not stand behind their defective product.

Comments