To whom it may concern,

I am writing to inform you that I am absolutely disgusted by the horrible service I have received from your company.

I purchased a pub style table and 8 chairs on July 1st from your Brandon store (order # 0703618YC93). The delivery date was set for July 7th.

On July 7th the delivery showed up with the wrong table. Instead of delivering the right table ASAP (the driver told me himself that there were currently 19 in stock) they insisted that I needed to wait until July 19th.

On July 19th they showed up with a broken table. This was noticed by me just as they were heading out the door.

I then told them I was no longer interested in waiting yet another week for another table and that they should take the chairs as well. They told me that they could not take the table.

I then called the store and gave them the choice between either getting me the correct table by the end of the day today (July 20th) or else they could just come and get the chairs as well.

The store told me that they would see if this was possible and get back to me immediately (This was before 1PM.). She also told me that the alternative would be them coming on Sunday to get the chairs.

They never called me back. I assumed that they would then be coming on Sunday to pick up the chairs.

Today I was away from my phone for the morning only to find both a message from someone at the store telling me they were coming today and a later message from the delivery men saying that they missed me.

Of course they missed me……..I was never told they were coming.

So here I am 20 days later with your chairs STILL taking up my living room, marks on my walls from these same *** chairs (The stain on them must have been too fresh or something. They were never even sat on, but managed to leave marks just sitting against the walls.), two half days of my time wasted, over $1000 of mine in your accounts and nothing from the store but a “sorry.”

I have to waste another half a day waiting for you to collect the chairs, wait yet another week to purchase from someone else because your chairs are taking up the space a new table would take, and I have to repaint my walls.

We have just bought our house and were also in the market for a living room set in the future, but after this horrific service and over three weeks of not having a table to eat off, we will be bringing our business elsewhere and making sure we make everyone we know aware to avoid doing business with you as well.

Sincerely Pissed Off,

George and Katherine Christiansen

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kanes Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kanes Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Kanes Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments