360 State Road 436, Casselberry, FL 32707

The worst customer service ever!

We furnished our house from them last year and we purchased an warranty on every single piece and this warranty is supposed to cover anything for 3 years especially if it’s a defect of manufacture!

We called their customer service on August 17 to inform them that the sectional living room started to be very uncomfortable, it became sagging and sinking in some place and bumpy in other place.

They sent us an inspector a week after and he took pictures and he admitted that it’s something we are not responsible of which is the spring coil is very bad and in such a case Kane’s has to exchange it with something else since it’s still in the 3 years warranty. We got a call back today from Kane’s and they refused to exchange with something else saying that the warranty applies only on wood!!!!

It’s really ridiculous!!

I have problem in my back, scoliosis, herniated desk and a sciatica, so I started to avoid sitting on it at all as i noticed that it really increases my pain every time I sit on it, I went to my chiropractor and had some X-rays showing that my scoliosis curve is increased and I’m sure it’s because of this sofa.

My chiropractor advised me to avoid sitting or laying down on a sagging or bumpy cushions! So now, I either have the choice to threw it away or keep grab a comfy chair to sit on it!!!

If needed, I’ll post picture of my X-ray and the sagging sofa, the invoice and the warranty.

And I’ll advice everyone to deal with Kane’s and if someone has to buy something from them then to do not get fooled and buy the extra warranty as it’s a big LIE!

Really disappointed and not recommended at all!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kanes Furniture Sofa Warranty.

Kanes Furniture Cons: Warranty and customer service.

Comments