1.1
Style and Design

I just want to mention and leave a comment about my experience with Kanes Furniture. My wife and I purchased about two years ago two white reclining sofas.

A manual one and an electric one. We loved the sofa immediately. It was gorgeous. We were told by the salesperson, Josue Santiago, that it was real leather and that if anything happens to the material including mechanical parts would have been covered by a lifetime warranty.

We loved it until we found out that it was not real leather. After using it for almost two years, I saw a stain in one of the cushions. Of course, when you buy an expensive item like so, you must buy the warranty, right. You think it'll work like a charm, right.

You think everything would be fine, right. Well, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. After I used the UV3 product that was given to us along with the warranty, the material started coming off. Yes, the material.

Well, here is when my nightmare started. I immediately, contacted them thinking they would solve it, but they did not. Now, I have an expensive sofa that was sold to me as real leather with a big stain on the right cushion with a paid warranty that never worked because they did not do their job properly and they sold the item with a bunch of lies. Please, make sure if you are buying from this guys to know everything you must know before you give them your money.

They have a lot of bad experiences from people having the same situation. This is the kind of company which sells their products telling lies and don't take care of you when it comes to using the expensive warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kanes Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Totally dissatisfied.

Comments

The issue was never resolved. I was never contacted by no one to ask me how this can be solved.

This is defenetely the worst company ever and that one that I had the worst experience.

Please, refrain yourself from do business with them. I’m serious.

Thank you as l was about to go pay for my recliner and l too was told it was leather. I went online a

To find out its a faux leather fabric.

It was 2600.00 on sale for 1600.00 l seen so many negative comments of poor quality, l caanot afford a loose. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a complaint to save others alot of aggravation and loose.